Thursday, April 10, 2008

Storyboards & Animation

First i tried to be creative and draw a film strip border. I soon gave up on it haha.


Note: my final animations are quite different from these original plans, as i underestimated the minimal frames 10sec required and so i had to edit a lot out...

The finalised 3 animations are now on youtube:

Above Ground Studio

Rustic Stairs



Wait Stairs


Online Videos by Veoh.com


(i uploaded it onto veoh instead because youtube kept declaring my file an invalid type??? Even though it was the same as my other animations?)

FINAL NOTE TO BRAD: Initially i did delete the Gallery space from my SketchUp Model but after consulting my friends - who were told by their tutors to make anything, as long as a Gallery space exists in their work - i decided to keep my gallery. I believe it's safer to submit more, than nothing...

No comments: