Saturday, June 14, 2008

Links to Environments & SketchUp Models

Note: I did name the files according to what Russell specified but it's too long so my last name etc gets cut off...

Draft 1:
DM-ARCH1101_EXP3_cissy_ka1.ut2
Draft 2:
DM-ARCH1101_EXP3_cissy_ka2.ut2
Final (NOTE it has been slightly updated so it will be different from the previous file, if any of you downloaded it):
DM-ARCH1101_EXP3_cissy_ka3.ut2

Sketch Up Models:

Dining Table:
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=9fa9d9c14390d60e586947aeb98feeb
Zhang Elevator: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=b7a01415e3a2e13a248bf1e4f58f6d71
Versace Elevator: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=5e4acae1cbea927a248bf1e4f58f6d71

3 comments:

Amir Amirashairi said...

WWOOWWW!!!! YO Cissy!... Great job! well done! u deserve an awesome grade (and the slice f cake in my hand atm hehehe :P).

thanks for ur info. abt UT from the sources u gave. its alrite if u cant make it to uni. no prob. if i do get stuk somewere i will explain so u do understand... hehehe... thanks again and WELL DONE!!!...

YES time to play thru ur environment!!. WOOTT :P

Anonymous said...

Hey! I could be like everyone else and say... "I love your work!" (because your work is so great and people love your engaging blog entries)... or... I could just say a shorter "I love you!". Hope you're having more fun than I am, because there sure is nothing happenning for me around exam time, and it's making the wait until I next see you so much longer... at least we have a few things to look forward to hehe, including my long-awaited 18th birthday!

Oh, and I should probably mention some of the stuff on your blog too :P actually each time I read an analysis I can't help but be reminded of ENGLISH...techniques...it all comes rushing back in a wave of dread. Otherwise, I can see that you really put in a lot of effort in to each submitted piece of work (which might have something to do with you telling me about your many sleepless hours of work or mei's loud ramblings) so you really do deserve HD's like everyone else says!

It's getting late! Sleep time soon for me... and another sleepless few hours for you :(

Amir Amirashairi said...

YYOOO. thanks Cissy, good luck with exams!!